Full-time Greenlight Planet: Sales Executive – MFI Recruitment
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Sales Executive – MFI
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Sales Executive – MFI will work closely with the Partnership Sales team to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institution partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Responsible for driving sales across Micro Finance Institutions in assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on competition, routes traveled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Degree or advanced Diploma in a Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing
- Has two years’ hands on experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must work well under pressure, and ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local language corresponding to the area of responsibility (Yoruba / Edo / Igbo / Hausa)
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
- Possesses an Android phone.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.