Full-time Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Recruitment- Team Lead, Quality Assurance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Team Lead, Quality Assurance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented Quality Assurance manager to join a dynamic team.
- Oversee software technical testing and ensure critical functionality of solutions have been adequately captured.
- Ensure developed solutions are bug-free, delivered on time and within budget and that they meet initial requirements by developing and implementing a framework for effective comparison of the requirements of developed solutions with final output.
- Handle the implementation of good IT control, audit review, quality control and cost & budgeting management.
- Ensure implementation as well as constant review of policies and procedure.
- Maintain continuous improvement on already existing platforms
- Follow up to ensure that units in IT group adequately document RCAs and major IT failures within their area
- Review alternate channels and ensure high availability
- Work with business analysts officer and BRR and assist with the writing of use cases to meet the capabilities, acceptance business rules, business objectives and product capabilities / major features
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Telecommunications or any other related fields
- 8 years working experience in all aspects of web and mobile application development and management.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration and web server configuration.
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management;
- Knowledge of Linux, scripting or programming capabilities.
- Linux certifications will be a very strong advantage
- Domain name, service configuration and management; antivirus management and firewall configuration
- Programming skills (PHP, Java); Operating systems/Database : Red-Hat Linux (Shell Scripting), Oracle DB, SQL)
- Ex Deep understanding of server-side technologies, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges, mobile development anatomy, sms based stuff
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and management.
- Practical experience in writing test scripts for API testing and/or QA automation tools
- Fearless in the face of massive, daunting technical challenges
- Change management
- Quality assurance
- Quality control
- Business analysis
- Release management
- Solution architecture
- System integration
- System design
- Programming / software development.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of the mail.