Full-time Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners: Solution Architect Recruitment
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Solution Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Designs a complete and complex framework, system or product.
- Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Having wide-ranging experience, he/she uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep expertise in two or more technology domains (Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Operations and Security).
- Fluency in most IT business architecture areas including business process design and governance.
- Skills in directing federated teams comprised of direct reports, matrixed reports and 3rd parties.
- Program implementation skills including project portfolio management and the planning, reporting and directing the work of others across multiple implementation projects concurrently.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Collaborates closely with multiple parties from across Worldpay, its partners and clients.
- Works independently and consults with Worldpay’s executives on high level, complex issues.
- Leads teams of multiple parties at the business unit, program or project level.
- At least 3 – 6 years experience as a solution Architect.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How To Apply