Full-time Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners: UI/UX Specialist Recruitment
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : UI/UX Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- You are a talented software developer with UI/UX skillset with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- At least 5 years experience as a software developer.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Front end developer
- Ability to write down user stories and understand instructions
- Have a visual communication in terms of presentation, mock ups and interactive prototype
- Must have Empathy
- Must a good Analytic and Effective communication
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java,.Net,AJAX,PHP,HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg.Photoshop,Illustrator ,Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook,Twitter,Linkedln,Google+,Pinterest etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. WordPress,Joomla,Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions)
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How To Apply