Full-time Guinness Nigeria: Inventory Management Support Intern Recruitment
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
The Job : Inventory Management Support Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: JR1020114
- The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program provides real work experience to undergraduates and an opportunity to explore their interests and build professional capabilities. We also build engagements with the identified institutions across Nigeria which has made us an employer of choice and top of mind to the schools and the students.
Purpose of Role
- The Inventory Management Undergraduate Internship is a 6-12 months, full-time, paid program in the supply function designed to give interns a full immersion into the Customer Service & Planning unit.
- During the period, interns will work on designing and tracking of warehouse loss tree and development of practical action tracker to address root causes, review the write-off process to ensure we save over 50% of the current time it takes to dispose of products among other tasks. Where possible, interns may be drafted into continuous improvement projects.
Eligibility Requirements (Please Read)
- Interns must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Intending Interns must be in any of Engineering or Science related fields to be eligible for this role.
- Intern must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
What’s in it for you?
- As an intern you will have the unique opportunity to work in a world class manufacturing environment with subject matter experts (SME) in various units within the organization.
- Opportunity to explore career interests and begin to build professional relationships
How To Apply