Full-time Halliburton Energy Services Cv Submission
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Under general supervision, understands the company’s business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues.
- Understands organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country- specific accounting principles required.
- Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
How To Apply