Full-time Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited: Entry-level Ongoing Recruitment
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Entry-level Logistics Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Requisition Number: 76086
- We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, responsible for properly packing, marking, labeling, and acquiring weight and dimensions for cargo.
- Coordinates pre-shipping instructions and maintaining logs, files, and supporting documents.
- Responsible for the domestic and international movement of goods in compliance with local and international law.
- Role requires basic understanding of the complete logistics process cycle to include execution of proper documentation for domestic and international movement.
- Must be knowledgable of all possible movements constraints and have knowledge of hazardous movements.
- Demonstrates understanding of 1 or 2 modes of transport (ocean, air, land).
- Will coordinate orders for shipment of cargo from point of origin to point of destination to ensure product meets required delivery in the most efficient method while interfacing with the customers to keep them apprised for progress.
- Job tasks performed correctly impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability and/or operations.
- Role requires the ability to assist F&A (finance and accounting) with validation of rates and charges on invoices.
- This function will utilize SAP and other logistics systems to perform job duties, and ensure correct and timely movement.
- Responsible for recording data measurement to help follow trends, in order to identify alternative ways to improve the moves and logistics services for the economic benefit of Halliburton.
- Requires completion of a 2 year degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Systems or Engineering. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Entry level position. No previous experience required..
- Experience in Warehouse environment a plus.
- Must have excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Basic procurement certification preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must possess a strong desire to work and be a team player.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply