Full-time Hamilton Lloyd and Associates: Facility Manager Recruitment
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a leading Real Estate Company in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion they have decided to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Facility Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Facility Manager shall oversee all building-related activities
- He/she will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Education: A Degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience: 5-7 years’ relevant work experience as Facility Manager
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.