Full-time Hazon Holdings: Digital, Strategy and Innovation Officer Recruitment
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
The Job : Digital, Strategy and Innovation Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Their goal is to manage and grow the company’s presence on social media and other digital outlets.
- We seek an experienced digital strategy and Innovation Officer to take charge of promoting our products and goals to the public, either as part of a specific campaign or on a holistic level by using the latest digital marketing strategies, they can foster brand awareness and loyalty across a wide-reaching audience.
- Implement and develop a digital engagement strategy, including search engine optimization across all our on-line content.
- Generate awareness and drive traffic to digital activities through online marketing and communications.
- Continually improve websites to provide trusted, interesting, informative and personalized online content which is up to date, and work with internal contributors to make sure their content reflects this.
- Evaluate and communicate statistics and results on our digital offer.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms.
- Keep abreast of development in the digital arena, identify new digital opportunities.
- Writing for the web.
- Use of web and social media analytics to drive improvement.
- Developing, evaluating and improving electronic newsletters.
- Create content using video, imagery, animation, graphics and text.
- Successful implementation of a social media strategy including planning based on objectives and audience insight, execution and evaluation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing related field.
- Proven successful communications and editorial experience, able to execute content-driven social media strategies achieving high visibility on complex subject matters for academic, corporate, or non-profit entities.
- Proven professional experience using social media platforms (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Pinterest) to engage online audiences and communicate organizational priorities.
- Knowledge of internal marketing processes and utilities.
- Proven flexibility in writing styles, both in creative and tactical materials.
- Analytical thinking, research, and editing skills
- Team player with strong relationship-building skills, nimble and tactical under pressure
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and visual)
- interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strategic marketing knowledge,
- Innovation and creativity,
- Knowledge of social media and SEO, data analysis, graphic design and related software skills,
- Ability to multitask and work with different teams and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand learning needs.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail