Full-time Hazon Holdings: Medical Laboratory Technician Recruitment
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
The Job : Medical Laboratory Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Laboratory Technician, you’ll be expected to provide first-class services by applying your skills and scientific knowledge to support accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
- In this role, you will prepare specimens, carry out basic laboratory procedures, run simple tests and analyze cultures and tissue samples.
- Administratively, you may conduct some clerical and customer service duties such as greeting patients, informing them of the procedures, answering phones and emails, and maintain records.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Medical Laboratory Science Council Technician Certificate or Medical Laboratory Science Council Assistant Technician Certificate from a recognized institution
- 1 – 2 years’ post-completion experience
- Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Detail Oriented
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Reliable and
- Organized, with good time management skills.
In addition, you should have:
- The ability to work effectively as a productive member of a professional team
- Analytical skills, not only for presenting data but to also summarize findings and propose recommendations
- Computer literate – able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel and other administrative software
- A good work ethic and a professional manner
- If you are a result-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d really like to meet you!
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail