Full-time Hazon Holdings: Printing Production Manager Recruitment
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
The Job : Printing Production Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Oversee a print project from the initial phase of reviewing client requirements to the final stages of production and distribution;
- Work usually takes place in an office environment and may include meeting with clients to understand the scope of the project, making phone calls to vendors and using computer software to finalize designs;
- May approach a new project by meeting with sales executives, account managers and clients in order to understand the client’s vision, needs and requirements;
- Researching material and labor costs, as well as project time frames in order to create a bid for the client;
- Present the finalized proposal to superiors or the client in order to gain project approval;
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with current suppliers, as well as interviewing and qualifying new vendors;
- Reviewing design specifications and troubleshooting any issues, such as font size and image alignment;
- Responsible for the overall management of the production function;
- Meet all customer commitments through the production of timely, efficient and high quality products and service;
- Assures all work entered into production follows the order entry standards and procedures;
- Organize workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs that includes, planning, scheduling, and monitoring of jobs from pre-press, print-press and post press till delivery;
- Maintain production control records and provide accurate information to sales representatives/account manager/management with regard to delivery dates, schedules and operating problems;
- Leading a production team;
- Ensure safe and efficient utilization of machinery;
- Continuously monitoring productivity through a continuous improvement of leading, directing, organizing and controlling;
- Measuring and recording of machine efficiencies on daily basis and supplying reports to the Managing Director;
- Analysis of Departmental records and recommending technical changes that have a bearing on productivity;
- Actively involved in situational responsibilities of troubleshoot, rational problem solving to speed up production;
- Determining critical path areas of every job to reduce error and job delays;
- Determine daily machines target, evaluate performance and recommend best operational procedures of each.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Printing Press Industry.
- Proven working experience as a Printing Press Production Manager (Offset).
- Strong Managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive the whole production team.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]