Full-time Head, Marketing and Sales at Laura Foods Limited
Laura Foods – Our Mission is to help people eat healthy, eat wholesome, eat happy and have a pleasant eating experience all the time. We will achieve our goals through passionate care giving, absolute competence & resilience.
The Job : Head, Marketing and Sales
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide for development, planning, implementation, direction and coordination of all company’s marketing and sales programmes/ strategies.
- To provide for control, coordination and direction of all brand communications and achieve sustainable brand awareness/presence, brand identity, brand loyalty and brand equity
- Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Marketing/Sales Activities including but not limited to the following: Developing and executing customer acquisition and retention marketing programs for all categories of customers such as shops/ supermarkets, direct consumers, online distributors etc; Developing standard templates for various sales proposals and participate in their presentation to key prospects; Articulating product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing personnel of the company; Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management and attending senior management meetings to review performance and revise strategies; Participate in credit review meetings with senior management.
- Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Sales Lead Generation & Consummation activities namely: Creation of effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are readily understood and used by the sales team; Creation of sales-ready tools such as market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales team to highlight benefits of company products and services to the potential customer; Execution of marketing campaigns and analysis of performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
- Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Sales & Customer Relationship Management programmes namely: Development of outlets, programs, and sales incentives to sell slow moving inventory; Direct management of all major accounts and critical developing accounts; Supervisory management of all other accounts; Promotion of positive relationships with suppliers, partners, vendors, distributors and customers; Analysis of all sales data for profitability, product mix, supply-demand trends, pricing effectiveness and conducting of regular sales meetings to discuss results and strategies with sales personnel.
- Execute Market Research and Competitive Intelligence with a view to understand the products and services offering / approach of key competitors; Communicate products and services differentiation to sales team; and Provide market price inputs.
- Train and develop the marketing team and execute any other tasks assigned by superior officers
- Minimum HND/BSc Marketing or related courses
- At least 2 years marketing experience with proven track record
- Female applicants preferred.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]