Full-time Head of Administration at the West African College of Surgeons
The West African College of Surgeons is a professional organization that promotes education, training, examinations and research in surgery in Africa.
The Job : Head of Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Head of Administration will be responsible for the daily administration of the College Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary General.
Education and Experience
- Applicants must possess a good University degree and appropriate Postgraduate qualifications.
- At least ten (10) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate Postgraduate qualifications), six (6) years of which must have been spent in a University or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant professional associations is mandatory.
- Applicants must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- Ability to speak and write French and English will be an added advantage
- Possession of Fellowship of the College will he an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing with Ten (10) copies of CV, Credentials, two (2) recent passport photographs and letters from three (3) referees to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Surgeons,
4. Harvey Road Yaba,
Electronic copy of CV, Credentials and Letters from referees should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants who fail to comply shall not be shortlisted.