Full-time Head of Digital Banking at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start, grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income, nutrition, employment and well-being.
The Job : Head of Digital Banking
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Type: Full Time
- FINCA Nigeria is recruiting for an experienced individual to fill the position of Head of Digital Banking (HDB). This is a management level position with direct report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- The Head of Digital Banking champions the use of information and technology in business model designs and all aspects of the business to drive business success.
- The HDB is responsible in ensuring that FINCA’s business strategy is optimal, considering current and emerging digital realities, opportunities and threat.
- Develop a comprehensive digital strategy and drive the implementation.
- Leads the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths. Assesses external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on business strategy.
- Leads the development of the digital business strategy and road map, and ensures its integration with FINCA’s strategic objectives. Provides a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects.
- Ensures that the enterprise is developing the digital assets and capabilities that will be needed to survive and thrive in the midterm and long term.
- Acts as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities as well as cross selling capabilities of the organization.
- Defines and reports on metrics that represent progress against digital goals.
- Acts as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise’s role in it internally and externally.
- Works with Human Resources to builds and maintain external relationships in academia, as well as with industry bodies, vendors and technology analysts to learn and influence.
- Partners closely with Business leaders across Segment, Marketing Strategy, Database Marketing, Product Management, Training, Client Experience, and Channel Management in aligning and prioritizing investment and execution priorities.
- Responsible for mitigating risk and fraud in the Channels;
- Develops and implements capabilities to balance security with Client Experience with the use of emerging capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Communication Technology Discipline
- 5 years of management experience in business or technology related responsibilities, preferable in mobile banking.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful digital strategies.
- Must possess with very strong cross-platform digital and technical knowledge and up to date with the latest market development.
- Proficiency with active usage of the popular and emerging social media.
- Excellent communication, with the ability to build strong relations with business partners and internal stakeholder; A strong team player that brings a passionate, high energy and innovative approach to FINCA; Proactive and self -driven with the ability to prioritize and manage complex project and deliver results under pressure.
- Leading With Integrity
- Reinforces our values through daily behavior
- Holds others accountable to ethical behaviour
- Encourages full disclosure of mistakes
- Confronts unethical behaviour quickly Employee Engagement
- Maintains a fulfilling work environment
- Engages people based on their strengths
- Mentors others to develop their skills
- Sets clear and measurable goals
- Provides feedback on performance regularly Achievement Focus
- Overcomes obstacles creatively
- Consistently achieves business objectives
- Recognizes and pursues opportunities
- Takes calculated risks to achieve goals Collaboration
- Convinces others collaboration is a win-win
- Holds people accountable to work together
- Fosters mutual accountability to achieve results
- Develops rapport throughout the Company Responsible for Results
- Takes responsibility for own actions
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application/Resume, with the position (Head of Digital Banking) as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Note: That for consideration of candidate’s application, resume must be in Word or PDF format.