Full-time Head of Finance at Viisaus Technology Ltd
At VIISAUS we are passionately curious about people and society. We deliver data and insights that make our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspire our clients to make smarter decisions. By using innovative technologies and data science, VIISAUS turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge.
The Job : Head of Finance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Head of Finance is responsible for the supervision all financial tasks of our Company such as creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations while ensuring the use capital and resources beneficially.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting functions.
Ultimately, you will maintain our Company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Assignment Category: Regular, Full-time
As Head of Finance your responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas. Review investment strategy, seek out new opportunities, and recommend changes in investments to manage risk and generate acceptable rate of return.
- Measure and evaluate return on investment and trends that may impact the portfolio Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning Perform cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, periodic modelling and financial analysis.
- Support cash forecasting process and contribute to the global cash management strategy Evaluate new banking products and services Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/treasury systems and bank cost information
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you will be measured on include:
- Working capital
- Operating cash flow
- Current ratio
- Return on equity
- Quick ratio/acid test Debt to equity ratio
- Accounts payable turnover
- Accounts receivable turnover
- You’d be a good fit if you:
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
- Have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments and bank account management
- Have extremely strong MS Excel and financial modelling skills
- Have knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Are an analytical and strategic thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Have experience with understanding complex process flows and driving process improvements
- Proven experience with treasury tools such as banking portals and treasury management systems
- Possess excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it
- Love working with numbers and are target driven
- Are keen on adhering to and improving processes
- Are a chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Have post graduate qualifications in a related field (this will be an added advantage)
- Possess over 7 years of relevant experience
Because VIISAUS hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits to make their lives better. We offer a comprehensive benefits program which features:
A competitive salary in a highly exciting organization
Health and dental insurance coverage
Annual Performance Bonus at management discretion
Monthly Pension Benefits
Group life Insurance
A fun and collaborative environment with driven team members
Work for an employee focused company that is building a great culture Paid time off, Sick days and Holidays off
When you join VIISAUS you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the VIISAUS family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, celebrate team work and reward hard work!
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]