Full-time Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals.
The Job : Head of Finance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our Client a Capital Market company is searching for an experienced Head of Finance to work closely with the marketing and production team on several retail product lines to ensure proper procedure. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide leadership input. To ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the company through effective, well-coordinated planning and prudent/innovative deployment of fiscal resources
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- BA/BSc/HND/MBA/MSc/MA in Finance/Accounting.
- Chartered status of either ICAN/ACCA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance function in a financial service industry.
- 35 years old maximum
How To Apply
Qualified individual should forward their CVs and application to [email protected]