Full-time Head of Sales (FMCG) at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
The Job : Head of Sales (FMCG)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are in need of a motivated Head of Sales. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets.
- We’re looking for a professional who has experience in FMCG industry, managing teams and maximizing productivity.
- Ensure quality consistency across the region.
- Maximize sales and profitability in the region.
- Set sales targets for individual locations.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 6+ years experience in sales and/or management in FMCG.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field, Masters is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Age: 37-42 years old.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]