Full-time Head, Solutions Architecture at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs
The Job : Head, Solutions Architecture
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for the development of technical designs by partnering with internal product groups and engineering teams and ensure adherence to enterprise standards.
Application Design and Management:
- Designs and conducts internal team mentoring and training on best practices associated with design and architecture.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug and document web applications using appropriate editors where necessary.
- Perform periodic applications audit including Code Coverage.
- Design cloud solutions for new and existing systems.
- Coordinate team and subordinates to deliver projects with specific time and quality requirement.
- Effective collaboration across functional areas and teams.
- Effective communication with a variety of stakeholders (Senior Executives, Project Teams, Development Teams, and Product Owners).
- Provide technical vision, strategy for delivering complex project.
- Provide necessary tools and guidance for complex development.
- Capacity Development and Opportunities:
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and collaborate with relevant teams to build solutions that unblock deployments.
- Assist in the development of solution development strategy.
- Identify, recommend and prioritize new web features and applications.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development.
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements
- Experience in effectively managing multiple technology projects simultaneously.
- Experience with TOGAF or other architecture frameworks.
- Experience in designing and implementing high transactional volume distributed system with focus on scalability, availability, and performance.
- Knowledge of web technologies and protocols.
- Knowledge of mobile application development (iOS and Android) using Flutter
- Project management experience, particularly Agile Scrum.
- Knowledge of relational database development, using MySQL and/or MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database, like MongoDB and Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning tools and libraries, like Google AutoML, TensorFlow, and DialogFlow.
- High organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, coach, mentor, motivate and influence.
- Team player and Leadership skill.
- Honest, proactive and hardworking.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.