Full-time Head, Supply Chain Management Recruitment at StreSERT Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
The Job : Head, Supply Chain Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ref: HSCM-EWA
This position will support the Head of Supply Chain Management Cluster Africa Countries in managing English West Africa. Implement and follow the Global Integrated Supply Chain processes to optimize supply chain operations at English West Africa. This role also provides direction and leadership to English West Africa countries supply while being responsible for customer satisfaction.
Act proactively and reactively (on an exceptional basis), connecting all stakeholders to provide patients with the organization’s high-quality drugs on time, while complying with all legal, regulatory, and internal requirements.
- Harmonize and support S&OP best practice processes, and coordinate the conduct of S&OP meetings within English West Africa.
- Follow the Global Integrated and Supply Chain processes.
- Support and help implement English West Africa initiatives for process improvements.
- Support life cycle projects like Launches, Transfers, Changes, Divestments, and Pruning for English West Africa.
- Initiate, manage and support cross-functional projects to improve cross-functional processes and operations (including monitoring of quality audit calendars)
- W&D Contracts in place and current for English West Africa.
- Business Continuity Plans completed and current for English West Africa country groups.
- Constantly monitoring of English West Africa countries needs and the organization’s MOQs through innovative solutions which minimize waste costs.
- DATA QUALITY:
- Support maintenance & accuracy of planning and purchasing parameters for English West Africa.
- Support English West Africa countries on accurate demand data and order placement.
- Ensure accurate reporting of Sales and Inventory data for English West Africa.
- CUSTOMERS (Internal & External) SATISFACTION:
- Support improvements in customer service level for English West Africa.
- Provide support to English West Africa countries in managing inventory to minimize stockholding costs and preventing stock-outs in the market, identify and exchange best practices among the countries.
- Manage Customer Service Level by addressing risks & opportunities. Ensure mitigation actions are agreed upon, put in place and follow through. By exception, ensure prompt resolution of supply situations impacting patients and/or business by acting as the escalation point for sub-Cluster and/or PSC.
- Initiate/Support strategic and operational supply chain initiatives in line with PSC objectives.
- Maintain strong relationships with PSC, Countries, Plants and Tech Ops functions.
- Maintain open lines of communications with global, regional and local Finance, Marketing and Sales, Drugs Regulatory Authority (DRA) & Quality Assurance (QA).
- Act as key contact on behalf of English West Africa for the sales assessment process, to ensure alignment.
- DEVELOPMENT PLANNING:
- Provide training and development to SCM associates within English West Africa countries.
- Participate in people-related decisions (hiring, talent management, succession planning, and development) by highlighting risks & opportunities and providing feedback and be part of decision making as and when required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Adherence per PSC Inventory Level – MOC
- Customer Service Level – number of stock-outs, the value of stock-outs, service level performance
- Net Requirements Accuracy & Lead-time standards
- S&OP performance of English West Africa
- New product launch % success
Number of associates: 1-2
Financial responsibility: Revenue: $ 40 M PA
Impact on the organisation:
Head SCM English West Africa provides critical support to the sub-cluster office to coordinate and support the SCM functions in the countries with PSC in customer service management, life cycle management, inventory management, and control.
He/She ensures that financial plan and production plan are aligned, gaps identified in time and escalated to the appropriate level, define actions and solutions to support the business agile and flexible without impacting negatively manufacturing sites and External Suppliers.
He/She ensures that inventory is correctly positioned to facilitate sales with the objective of achieving a desired service level at the lowest possible cost, as well as for ensuring that only finished goods which are compliant to quality standards are distributed to the market through a GDP compliant storage and distribution channel in the country.
- Education: University graduate, preferably Science, Engineering or Business MBA.
- Work Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in Supply chain Management (Imports and Local), Materials Management / Logistics, Planning.
- Special Knowledge: Exposure to Materials Management; Preferably with knowledge of SAP systems, MS Office software.
- Personal Qualities: Good oral and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills; customer focus; negotiating skills; functional and technical skills; computer literate, numerical/analytical skills; with a proven track record of honesty and integrity.
- Business Acumen: Good understanding of the Pharma industry, business, and operation.
- Basic Manufacturing Knowledge: Basic manufacturing processes and procedures including products, dosage forms.
- Supply Chain Management: Mastery of tools, processes, and procedures such as: ABC segmentation, management product management, and supply, production planning, inventory control. Basic knowledge of warehousing and distribution processes, as well as related GMP principles.
- Coaching/People Skills: Strong people orientation, capable of developing, managing and influencing in a highly competitive, multinational group.
- Innovation: Adapts and applies different/new concepts and approaches to local/regional supply chain management. Modifies standard approaches to increase effectiveness and improve outcomes.
- Leadership: Inspires and focuses SCM on potential improvements in the supply chain and purchasing processes and operations. Brings out trust and confidence in others, expresses positive expectations of others. Celebrates success, communicates achievements across part of the organization.
- Collaboration: Leads cross-functional teams. Makes others feel valued and empowered to achieve goals. Takes advantage of what different people bring to the organization.
- Change orientation: Integrates and applies learning to achieve business goals. Trains and provide guidance to others. Keeps pace with industry trends and business development.
- Results focus: Supports targets and monitors performance accordingly. Desires to take on challenges strives for superior results and demonstrates tenacity in overcoming setbacks.
- Customer Focus: Considers customer (Internal & External.) perspective; engages in consultation/ dialogue to achieve results. Evaluates decisions from customers’ perspective.
- Communication: Clearly communicates global/regional supply chain strategies/initiatives. Posses effective presentation and negotiation skills.
Open to negotiation.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]