Full-time HealthPlus Limited: Content Specialist Recruitment
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
The Job : Content Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference No: HP/M&C/CS18
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Communications, Creative, Information Technology
Industries: Digital, ICT – Information & Communications Technology,IT – Information Technology, Marketing,Retail
- We are in search of a creative Content Specialist who will be responsible for creating and supporting all content related marketing materials (internal and external) for HealthPlus and CasaBella respectively.
- This role requires the ability to collaborate with cross-functional marketing sub units to develop, test, and optimize awareness and engagement of all content marketing activities from strategy, ideation, execution and dissemination.
- Create compelling and well-researched content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our brands’ value proposition, drives leads generation, creates sound bites across media channels, and optimally ensures conversion internally and externally
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, retail operations, and procurement teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the customer journey.
- Craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels
- Assist in the creative process and content development for all internal communication engagements
- Craft copy writing themes and captions to support graphic design and campaign briefs
- Develop and manage social media content across all major social channels for HealthPlus & CasaBella respectively
- Assist in the building of content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns across all channels for HealthPlus and CasaBella respectively
- Spot and identify trends within the pharmaceutical and beauty industry in Nigeria and across the world, focusing on brands that inspire HealthPlus and CasaBella brand.
- Proactively identify and predict competitor’s engagement and develop counter strategies for HealthPlus & CasaBella
- Working with Pharmacy services team, create engaging content for online followers on all social media platforms; typically, must be able to grow followership and fanbase across all social media platforms.
- Develop and manage a content calendar on the website blogs, forums, and social media platforms; specifically targeted at online followers of HealthPlus & CasaBella respectively
- Work with the marketing team to manage related social media programmes for HealthPlus and CasaBella.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.Sc) in Mass communication or any Arts or Social Sciences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, while operating within established processes
- Experience in digital content production, online community management, and/or digital asset management
- Familiarity with content management systems, and ability to master a new CMS quickly; Knowledge of Compendium is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong Data Analysis Skills
- Active on social media platforms.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Online community management experience
- Awareness of local current events/trends is desired
How To Apply