Full-time HealthPlus Limited Cv Submission
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
The Job : Recruitment Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference #: HP/HR/RO
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process addressing the manpower needs of HealthPlus Pharmacy and CasaBella Beauty and provide support in the administration of the day-to-day operations of a variety of human resources support duties.
- Client Services,Communications,Coordinator,Data Analysis,Data Capturing,Data Management,Human Resources,Operations,Project Management,Public Relations,Recruitment,Retail,Strategic Communication,Strategy
Key elements of the role
Support the Talent Manager in achieving the following:
- Recruitment & Selection process for HealthPlus & CasaBella
- Handle Human Resource matters related to Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Coordinate the entire staff recruitment process which includes but is not limited to preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting pre-employment medicals, reference checks, guarantor’s verification etc.
- Work closely with the Talent Manager to promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Propose innovative and creative measures to address pressing staffing issues in the organisation at every point in time.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Support the Learning & Development specialist with staff induction programs and activities
Desired Skills & Experience
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably in the Social Sciences, a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must be a member of CIPM
- 4-6 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Work within budget
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Negotiating skill
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Committed and professional in attitude.
- Being personally effective
- Upholding Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Excellent decision making skills
How To Apply