Full-time HealthPlus Limited: Manager – Digital, Internal Communication and PR Rec Recruitment
HealthPlus Limited – Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
The Job : Manager – Digital, Internal Communication and PR Rec
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Contract Type: Permanent
- Creative,Data Capturing,Design,Information Technology
- Industries: Digital, ICT – Information & Communications Technology, IT – Information Technology, Marketing, Retail
- Manage and coordinate with consistency all the internal communications activities for the Group- HealthPlus and CasaBella, to ensure clarity and transparency.
- Build profile of business and management team internally within the Group, with a focus on ensuring employees at all levels have a clear understanding of strategy, business capabilities and achievements, thought leadership, management expertise, and community initiatives.
- Manage and co-ordinate the development of all internet content and Website, intranet sites and structure/design/issuing of internal e-newsletters are properly crafted and sent. Basically take ownership of the development and operations of all Digital Assets.
- Develop overall participation of employees on intranet engagement – a social driven crowd sourced community.
- Manage and co-ordinate all social media communication; content Strategy, Content Calendar Management across social media channels, Campaign Planning and Management
- Be wholly responsible for Public Relations Engagements, building healthy relationships with Media Stakeholders for reputation management
- Drive digital marketing initiatives that will drive online acquisition, digital channel utilization as well as brand awareness.
- Develop and manage end to end Digital Marketing campaigns, working closely with Retail Operations, to drive and manage the deployment of media strategy on Paid, Owned and Earned media across Online/Mobile channels
- Manage digital marketing budget and internal communications budgets within limits, with a culture for cost management and a ROI mindset.
- Understand and drive the deployment of Performance of CPA/CPL/CPC/CPM model in Paid Media for Online Customer Acquisition
- To maximize SEO implementation and improvements to the site content and overall user experience.
- Drive implementation and tracking of Social Media campaigns, grow fanbase and followership across platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram and generate quality/convertible leads for HealthPlus and CasaBella respectively
- Implement the use of Social Media Listening tools to proactively pick up alerts, mentions, news and likely libels that may arise across all platforms
- Maintain a tight control on social media channels of all issues that have the potential to cause reputational damage to the Group and to respond to social media queries periodically whilst escalating complex issues timely as deemed fit.
- Take ownership of the Internal Communication policy across the Group (HealthPlus and CasaBella)
- Lead and coordinate the internal communication strategies consistent with business strategy and directly supporting business operations and the achievement of business goals.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to closely craft and manage the CEO message & communication effectively across the group periodically.
- Follow best practices to allow for solutions that are in line with the Digital marketing and Internal communications strategies globally
- Work closely with the Marketing team to guide the strategic direction and leadership of internal and external corporate brand plans to ensure that the role of the corporate brand and values are fully understood by employees who turn out to become brand ambassadors of HealthPlus and CasaBella.
- Work with the Corporate transformation team to constantly update the Group with the new direction of the business goals and objectives
- Set Score Card for Digital Marketing Engagements, KPIS and measurable performance matrix that will ensure ROI.
- Identify areas for process improvement and recommend areas to improve functional effectiveness with respect to Digital marketing and internal communication
- Develop public relations strategies, campaigns and initiatives to maintain and improve company image
- Work on a proactive PR strategy for the organisation, in conjunction with the Head, marketing and communication
- Regularly analysing and reporting on media coverage for CasaBella and HealthPlus
- Cultivate relationships with influential print digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders within the Retail Pharmacy, health and Beauty Sector for HealthPlus and CasaBella.
- Craft Press Releases periodically for the Group
- Constantly keep the HealthPlus and CasaBella Brand in the face of Consumers
- Manage ‘Crisis’ and positive image for the Group
- Organise Media Parleys and Press conferences across the group as signed off by the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Understanding of HTML, and/or WordPress is an added advantage.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Certification(s) is Mandatory
- Proficiency in SEO, SEM, key word planning and harnessing digital assets
- Online Leads Generation Strategy skills
- Online Reputation Management experience
- Experienced in managing a Digital Marketing Score Card.
- Must have a large network of Media Personalities, Bloggers and Influencers.
- Proven Experience in Internal Communication engagements.
1st March, 2019.
How To Apply