Full-time Helena Frey Limited: Chief Operations Officer Recruitment
Helena Frey Limited is a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced, functional workforce that addresses organizational needs and workforce capabilities. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the youth, individual and organizations we serve, we undertake people related, learning and workplace challenges, assist organizations to build internal capabilities, aligning their structures, processes, systems and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals. We recognize we are the sum of our individual parts and appreciate the intricate link between the individual, organization and national success.
Are you desirous of joining an organization that offers you the opportunity to do your BEST WORK yet?
Are you interested in contributing to the growth of Health Care Service in Nigeria?
Our client, a fast growing Health Management Organization(HMO) based in Lagos requires the services of qualified candidates to fill various job positions.
The Job : Chief Operations Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos Mainland
- Report to the Managing Director on the day-to-day running of the HMO, the performance of various functional units within the organization and identified business objectives of HMO as shall be communicated.
- Ensure that adequate systems and processes are maintained to measure and monitor Company’s effectiveness, efficiency and quality of its healthcare delivery.
- Design and set comprehensive goals for cost cutting and efficient use of company resources
- Represent the company in strategic gathering in and out of state.
- Perform other functions as shall be determined.
- Minimum of 7 years in a Senior Management position in a similar role
- Knowledge of innovative technological advancements in managed health care.
- Possession of a master’s degree and/or Professional qualification(s in a relevant field and /or degree in the medical field from a reputable institution
- Experience in revenue management and understanding of payment methodologies within managed care products
How To Apply
Send Current CV to: [email protected] quoting relevant JOB TITLE &REF CODE as email Subject.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted