Full-time Helena Frey Limited: Customer Service Representative
Helena Frey Limited is a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced, functional workforce that addresses organizational needs and workforce capabilities. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the youth, individual and organizations we serve, we undertake people related, learning and workplace challenges, assist organizations to build internal capabilities, aligning their structures, processes, systems and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals. We recognize we are the sum of our individual parts and appreciate the intricate link between the individual, organization and national success.
Are you desirous of joining an organization that offers you the opportunity to do your BEST WORK yet?
Are you interested in contributing to the growth of Health Care Service in Nigeria?
Our client, a fast growing Health Management Organization(HMO) based in Lagos requires the services of qualified candidates to fill various job positions.
The Job : Customer Service Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos Mainland
- Serve as liaison between the business, its enrollees and providers, handling all internal and external calls and correspondences within the Business Office.
- Handle enrollee complaints, proffer appropriate solutions, document interactions, escalate and follow up on issues not immediately resolved.
- Handle billing concerns, complaints, verification, inquiries, referrals and authorization requests from health care providers.
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information to potential and existing enrollees on plans and payment options available.
- Professionally manage matters of confidential nature, and handle all privacy guidelines pertaining to medical information within expected standards
- First degree in any discipline with minimum of second class lower.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service delivery and familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills , as well as good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
How To Apply
Send Current CV to: [email protected] quoting relevant JOB TITLE &REF CODE as email Subject.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted