Full-time Help Desk Support Services Officer at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : Help Desk Support Services Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Coordinate operations and supervise staff of helpdesk.
- Receive customers’ requests via phone or email, record and route to appropriate service provider.
- Follow up on customer requests, provide feedback as required and close out upon completion.
- Manage database of customer requests, complaints etc.
- Benchmark performance of service providers against Service Level Agreement and generate reports as required.
- Attend to all customer enquiries on issues and direct to appropriate service provider when necessary.
- Collate relevant information from various sections and prepare prompt weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain central filing system using a structured approach to document management
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to all sections of the department.
- A good University Degree/HND in Social Sciences or related discipline obtained at a minimum of second class lower division/upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation experience in a reputable organisation
How To Apply