Full-time Hewlett Packard (Hp): iMPS Specialist for Central Africa Vacancy
Hewlett Packard (Hp) HP uses the power of ideas to put technology to work for everyone. As one of the world’s largest technology companies, HP brings together an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline that spans areas including multi-function printing, Ink in the Office, tablets, phablets, notebooks, and mobile workstations. HP invents, engineers, and delivers solutions that create social value and improve the lives of our clients. And at HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements of this success. We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create.
The Job : iMPS Specialist for Central Africa
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
HP Nigeria is currently looking for its new iMPS Specialist who will be supporting our business in Central Africa.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP
- GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
Solid understanding of many of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of
- HP’s offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting
- HP programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP’s share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
How To Apply