Full-time Hilton: Training Coordinator Vacancy
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. For 95 years, Hilton has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company’s portfolio of twelve world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,250 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 700,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Canopy by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors.
The Job : Training Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Work Locations: Curio Lagos Airport Gate Side One Road Murtala International Airport Ikeja
A Training Coordinator will act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among Team Members.
What will I be doing?
- As a Training Coordinator, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton’s comprehensive training framework. Specifically, a Training
- Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotel
- Provide key input of Training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotel
- Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development on a daily basis to provide support to operational departments
- Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotel
What are we looking for?
- A Training Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other
- Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Thorough knowledge of modern learning and development tools and technique
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word,
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Training or Human Resources
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
How To Apply