Full-time Honeywell: PMC – Channel Business Manager Recruitment
Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. The company operates three business units, known as a Strategic Business Unit–Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions (ACS), and Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT).
The Job : PMC – Channel Business Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales projects and activities.
- You will serve as liaison between Channel Sales Leadership, Marketing and Distributors.
- You will review status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports.
- You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring Channel Sales progress and for problem solving with project managers and customers
- Help Honeywell be the customer’s top choice by improving upon Channel Sales solutions
- Empower Company’s ability to timely respond to customer demands by coordinating efforts of different teams
- Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs in today’s dynamic global economy
Manage ProjectsChannel Sales Activities
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field. Valid Drivers’ License
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in Channel Sales
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- Masters Degree
Continued Professional Development
Job ID: HRD31169
How To Apply