Full-time HR Associates at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
The Job : HR Associates
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
As HR Associate, you will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and work closely with department managers. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR Database management, recruitment and onboarding, payroll and benefits administration, employee relations, policy implementation and HR reporting.
In particular you will:
- Supporting the HR department on various HR projects such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Employees Relations.
- Provision of regular and relevant HR reports, including headcount, organizational/ manager climate survey and others survey as required.
- New employees on boarding matters such as probation system, confirmation probation presentation.
- Support departmental team building, TGIF activities and others event as organized.
- Training and development matters such as employee’s personal development, company’s material learning and sharing, internal/external training coordination and etc.
- Ability to maintain HR credential matters and end-to end HR daily operations as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised and accredited University
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in working as HR Generalist
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How To Apply