Full-time HR Operations Manager at Genesis Group
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special.
The Job : HR Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Job holder will be responsible for co-ordination of all HR Operational issues including but not limited to policy implementation, employee services, budget forecast & pay trend analysis, staff welfare/benefits program and statutory responsibilities, manage and improve the HRIS, ensure smooth flow of daily functions and continuously improve all HR operational issues.
- Ensure all HR Operations costs are aligned to and do not exceed the approved annual operating budget.
· Accountable for the successful induction and onboarding of new employees as well as monitoring the employee life cycle and ensuring prompt service delivery
- Work with the compensation and benefit team, to coordinate salary payments and all required computations within agreed timelines
- Ensure strict adherence to record management, audits, reporting etc for completeness and non-anomaly
- Create a continuous improvement service culture, proactively identifying processes for improvement and driving change with a view to responding to business requirements and supporting business growth.
- Follow up on all statutory and contractual obligations and ensure all HR activities are conducted in line with safe practices and procedures in conformity with Genesis SOPs
- Maintain knowledge of operating environment and liaise with key stakeholders (HR Managers, Business Leaders, and other internal stakeholders) to keep abreast of business activities/needs in an effort to identify opportunities to support business needs.
Skills & Competencies
- MUST possess good leadership, relationship and time management skills
- MUST have Strong business acumen, judgement and decision-making skills
- Must have strong operations and people management skills
- Customer savvy
- Highly Analytical
- Physical and Mental Alertness
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Procifient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Buisness Administration and other relevant course from a recognised institution.
- Candidates must have more than 6- 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- MUST have CIPM certification or related.
At Genesis Group, we value the following attributes captured as ORITE;
- Ownership Mindset
- Respect for Others
How To Apply