Full-time HR/Payroll Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
The Job : HR/Payroll Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The HR/Payroll Officer will is responsible for the preparation and payment of employee’s salaries and benefits every month.
- He/She ensures that all statutory deductions are made in accordance with the law and reconciles all payroll related issues on a monthly basis.
- Prepare payroll forecast for Treasury to ensure availability of cash for payroll funding
- Prepare monthly payroll for employees; generate monthly payroll via Orion ERP
- Process all compensation and deductions including salaries, bonuses, allowances, statutory deductions etc
- Responsible for leave administration (processing and tracking of all employee leave applications)
- Responsible for the coordination of the company’s health scheme (HMO) across all branches nationwide. (Ensuring all employees are enrolled and are issued their cards and all issues are resolved promptly)
- Responsible for ensuring new employee bank accounts are opened.
- Management of Biometrics Employee Attendance System
- Expat management (monthly immigration returns, processing/renewal of STR Visa, Cerpac e.t.c).
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Management or Social Sciences. (A professional HR qualification will be an added advantage).
- Knowledge of Orion ERP will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
How To Apply