Full-time HRmadam Consulting: Lubricant Production Manager Recruitment
HRmadam Consulting – Our client, one of the largest shipbuilders in the world, they have been in the industry for over 40years and have been able to successfully complete many of the world’s first and largest shipbuilding and offshore EPC projects, with the sole aim to establish global leadership in each of the participating market segments.
The Job : Lubricant Production Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Candidates who will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the production of lubricants ensuring Lubricants are manufactured to product standards, continuously monitor of all equipment attached to the unit to minimize downtime, and oversee the transfers in and out of finished bulk products.
He/She will also carry out the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure adequate stock of packaging/raw materials are available to meet the set production targets.
- Coordinate operations activities in client’s selected plant: Production Planning (blending and filling), warehousing, and equipment maintenance.
- Supervise the activities of Blending, Filling, Packaging and labeling staff.
- Liaise with laboratory/QA unit to ensure that products meet specification.
- Ensure compliance of production operations with the company’s EHSQ Standard.
- Engage in Stock and Production batch materials reconciliation.
- Must be passionate and must be able to exude high energy, enthusiasm, edge and the ability to energize others
- A good university degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-6 years post graduation and 2- 3 years working experience in Lubricant business and/or plant management.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]