Full-time HSE Supervisor at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is an independent petroleum products marketing company, registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Bond Global Energy is in the business of procuring, marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products.
The Job : HSE Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The position is responsible for implementation and coordination of all health, safety and environmental programs for the company at the petroleum depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide support to Operations team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensuring regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
- Providing guidance on all HSE related matters.
- Ensuring trainings, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s HSE program.
- Conducting incident investigations as may be required.
- Facilitating internal and external HSE audit and facility inspections.
- Facilitating regular HSE meetings, trainings and induction on safety policies and practices, accident prevention techniques and accident reporting for employees, visitors and contractors
- Ensuring that hazard/ risk assessment are systematically carried out.
- Conducting risk assessments and designing risk mitigation measures.
- Co-ordinating routine fire drills.
- Enforcing safety & security policies.
- Liaising with the community and statutory bodies on HSSE matters.
- Monitoring maintenance works for safety compliance.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- B.Sc /HND in any technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in an oil & gas depot.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Firefighting Certification with hands-on experience in fire-fighting.
- HSE Certification – Level 1 & 2 (ISPON, IOSH, NEBOSH)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.