Full-time HSSEQ Port Facility Security Officer at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : HSSEQ Port Facility Security Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Before Handover to OML130 Field Operations:
The Port facility security officer (PFSO) is responsible for all security matters regarding the CLIENT FPSO during integration at SHI-MCI Yard. These include but not limited to the followings:
- Conduct an initial Port facility security Assessment (PFSA) and Port facility security plan (PFSP) toward arrival of CLIENT FPSO.
- Develop CLIENT FPSO Security operations Procedure (SOP) and security Management plan(SMP) for review by CLIENT PMT/ DW Security Dept.
- Facilitate firm access control measures, effective security screening and induction of personnel into the FPSO including measures to curtail offshore prohibited items from time to time.
- Ensure high level of EPOB compliance on board the FPSO.
- Ensure timely reporting of incidents/anomaly to CLIENT PMT, and conduct a detailed investigation with appropriate recommendations to forestall re-occurrence.
- Regularly advise CLIENT PMT Security lead on measures to reduce exposure of personnel and assets to security Risks.
- Initiate processes to ensure cordial security interface between the assets and stakeholders.
- He shall report to OIM/RSES onboard the FPSO and CLIENT PMT and, maintains synergy with SHI-MCI CPY Site Representative (CSR).
- Implement all measures designed to protect the FPSO, exporting tankers, supply vessels, persons and cargo from the risk of security incident.
- Liaise with appropriate port authority and other governmental officials regarding security matters.
- Supervise the security infrastructure on the FPSO and its immediate surroundings.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to address security concerns that can impact on the FPSO.
- Assisting the Port Security Officer (PSO) as required in performing all security-related activities.
- Supervision of security trainings and record keeping process onboard the FPSO.
- Dissemination of security information to employees, respective exporting tankers and contractors on as as-needed basis.
- Enforcement of security guidelines and regulations.
- Providing the PSO with all necessary information required to comply with the security plan.
- Implementation and exercise the PFSP.
- Liaising with the Chief Security Officers of all vessels in the field in the execution of the Declaration of Security.
- Assisting the Port Security Officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested.
- Ensuring that security equipments are properly operated, calibrated and maintained.
- Coordinating lockdown of the FPSO during emergencies
- Preparation of security requirements and specifications for CLIENT Project onshore and offshore activities and facilities
- Ensuring that all Project personnel are aware of security procedures and apply the procedures accordingly
- Managing the interfaces and collaboration between Project Security, Contractor Security and CLIENT/ Group Corporate Security.
- Assess vulnerability and risks to CLIENT Project offshore & onshore facilities through surveys / audits (CLIENT and Contractors sites); identify security problems and provide countermeasures. Identify and propose systems to effectively reduce security risks.
- Liaise with all Packages for full implementation of security measures defined in the security concept during FPSO design. (compatible also with the basic design and the fabrication schedule and with the safety.
- BSc/BA or equivalent
- ISPS Code specialist
- Certified PFSO (Port Facility Security Officer)
- Experience in maritime industry and security
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas facilities at supervisory level
- Preferably retired navy officer of 7 years experience.
How To Apply