Full-time Huawei: Managed Service Project Operation Manager Recruitment
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
The Job : Managed Service Project Operation Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure Customer satisfaction related to O&M services.
- Management and upkeep of O&M KPIs for all the Company circles in customer account.
- Compilation and Sign-off of O&M KPIs with Customers organization.
- Single point Interface from account for engaging customers.
- Interface with teams for managing customer expectations.
- Over all responsible for Managed Services (O&M) performance, SLA and KPIs of the project.
- Responsible for operations risk and cyber security management.
- Maintain high level of customer relationship with Customer/Internal National Operations Team.
- Overall responsible towards customer for O&M Service delivery as per target KPIs.
- Process Audit & ensure Compliance.
- Drive Improvement projects/ activities related to the project.
- Regular KPI reviews with regions, and set long-term improvement plans and follow-up.
- Regular customer meetings and national performance review.
- Report to Project Director on any issue that could significantly impact the business
Education, Expereince and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of Ten(10) years work experience in telco/IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of BSS area for Mobile Operator B2B and B2C products.
- Knowledge of software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large-scale, mission-critical applications, Billing, CRM, Fulfilment, general large-scale system architecture, large-scale databases.
- Understanding of eTOM and ITIL standards
- Familiarity with Huawei software products will be an added advantage
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships and team environment
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environmen
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels.
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
- Fluent in English.
How To Apply