Full-time Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited: Business Development Manager Recruitment
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Establish and manage the Business Development Unit; deliver on key marketing and sales objectives, in-order to develop and sustain a robust business development strategy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations and develop feasible business plan
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports for MD/CEO
- Ensure staff adheres to health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Manage opportunities and sales activities through reports and consistent follow up
- Design and manage response to queries from customers in a timely manner
- Create sales projections and define service objectives under the supervision of the CEO
- Prepare technical and financial proposals to clients
- Gather and analyze commercial information in order to build market intelligence.
- Shares client visit information in form of weekly/monthly report with the MD
- Create new business contacts and organize follow-up activities including marketing activities (conference, exhibitions, and Business associations’ events)
- Other duties assigned by the MD/CEO
- Bachelor Degree
- Project Management Certification
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position, three of which should be in the media Industry
- Self starter
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of business process and functions.
- Well presented and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financial Knowledge.
- Technical knowledge in Cinema media will be an added advantage.
- Advanced use of Excel and Power Point
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their write up and CV to: [email protected] with “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Write who you are if you are smart and passionate about Fashion and Sales; if you are a Fashion Designer who would like to be mentored by Africa’s leading fashion specialist.