Full-time Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited: Human Resources Manager Recruitment
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Human Resources Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide leadership for Human Resource and Administrative Department of the organization
- Develop and implement compensation policy in line with industry/international best practice.
- Analyze Human Resource trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve any employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations into all human resources issues as they occur.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thereby reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Develop HR policy and Provides guidance and interpretation to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate all recruitment and selection program of the company.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Expatriate relationship management, visa and resident permit processing.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs and organize training programs to achieve organizational efficiency.
- Evaluate and monitor success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an advocate of change and innovation in support of business and HR strategies.
- Manage exit process in line with HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage the company’s operations, logistics and maintenance requirements.
- Manage vendors and suppliers.
- Provide Health, Safety and Environment Strategy and Policy Implementation.
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies & PFAs
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR management
- HND or Bachelors Degree
- Strong attention to detail, with good reporting and communication skills
- Must be a computer literate and be able to use HR software
- Must be productive and dependable
- Must be a self starter
- Must be passionate about personal/organizational development
- Problem solving skill/strong negotiation skill
- Must possess the ability to multitask
- Must be a good team player and leader
- CIPM membership or other related professional body.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as subject of the email.