Full-time Human Resource and Administrative Officer at the Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
The Job : Human Resource and Administrative Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Level: Senior Level
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Conduct procurement of stationery for staff and meetings/workshops and assets of the office
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update the filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
Human Resource Tasks:
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Support for procedures or papers relating to personnel or staffing issues
- Conduct instruction for staff members about admin and HR procedures
- Other related assignments.
- Functionally reports to: Head, Human Resources
- Administratively reports to: Head, Human Resources
- Supervises: Admin Officer, Cleaner, Security, Driver
- University degree in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- At least 2 year experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet, MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
- Will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]