Full-time Human Resources Officer at a MicroFinance Bank – Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a Micro Finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos is urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Human Resources Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- We need a qualified candidate who will be responsible for hiring, developing and looking after employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating and ensuring job requirements for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be staying in or around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.