Full-time Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc: Billing Analyst Recruitment
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
The Job : Billing Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
- To ensure IBEDC post-paid customers are accurately billed in a timely fashion through the execution of the operations of IBEDC’s billing centers
- Captures inputs on meter reading from marketers across all BUs
- Prepares customer bills based on meter readings:
- Provides periodic reports supervisor on activities of the billing centres
- Produces post-billing reports such as billing status and revenue analysis by tariff etc.; analysing and summarising data and trends
- Ensures regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensures timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 2+ years post qualification experience in customer services or marketing of products and services
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilised by IBEDC
How To Apply
- When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “Billing Analyst” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.