Full-time IHS Towers: Lead Analyst/ Analyst, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC) Recruitment
IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Structural Specialist. In this role, you carry out correct and complete structural audits and appraisals to ensure structural integrity of our towers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Lead Analyst/ Analyst, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently recruiting for a Lead Analyst/ Analyst, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC). Reporting into the PSOC Manager, you will be performing ongoing analyses of site security data to generate actionable insights which guide management decision-making and contribute towards shaping site security awareness across the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile, evaluate and disseminate security data independently and as directed.
- Evaluate security events, incidents, emergency and crisis situations; applying critical thinking to analyse and understand data trends and patterns with a means to creating a platform for informed decision-making.
- Monitor and provide company-specific up-to-date country-wide intelligence picture including tasking specific threats.
- Provide intelligence and threat briefings to management and other company personnel as requested.
- Prepare threat intelligence and data analysis reports on a routine basis in response to security incidents and as requested. These will include: weekly and monthly reports (with a focus on the provision of actionable insights), and incident-specific alerts.
- Produce and issue timely intelligence communications under supervision regarding events and incidents with the potential to negatively impact company staff and/ or operations.
- Engage with, and further develop, a comprehensive security intelligence network.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree (preferred) in Security & Intelligence, Political Science, International Development & Relations or related field.
- Academic or professional training in political or security analysis ideal.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Strong working knowledge of Nigeria’s operating dynamics, including the geopolitical landscape and security environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the analysis and evaluation of security data, intelligence, trends and patterns, subsequently producing actionable insight reports and briefings.
- +5 years’ experience as an open source threat and data analyst.
- Well-versed in security and risk management processes and systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a medium to large enterprise.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Security Intelligence
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Workload Management
- Business Communication
- Relationship Building
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational Awareness
- Initiative/ Judgement
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
How To Apply