Full-time IHS Towers: Manager, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC) Recruitment
IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Structural Specialist. In this role, you carry out correct and complete structural audits and appraisals to ensure structural integrity of our towers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Manager, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC). Reporting into the Head of Security, you will oversee people, processes and operations in our PSOC to ensure ongoing security of sites across assigned regions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead assigned PSOC personnel and service providers, overseeing all PSOC processes and procedures.
- Manage schedules and oversee PSOC performance.
- Lead liaison with Operations, Security and Community teams and other entities as directed.
- Manage threat intelligence report development and coordinate rapid turnaround requests.
- Monitor national events in real time for general awareness and issues that could impact operations.
- Manage execution of actionable insight development and forecasting on geopolitical, security and localized site issues.
- Monitor responses to security incidents and emergencies.
- Manage and issue communications regarding regional events with potential to impact company staff and/ or operations.
- Recognize crisis situations and initiate protective action in accordance with incident management best practices and policies and standard operating procedures.
- Perform other tasks/ duties as assigned by line manager.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree (preferred) in Security & Intelligence, Political Science, International Development & Relations or related field.
- Academic or professional training in political or security analysis ideal.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Strong working knowledge of Nigeria’s operating dynamics, including the geopolitical landscape and security environment.
- +7 years of experience as a Security Operations Centre Manager, Threat Analyst or in Security Operations.
- +5-7 years of experience in a medium to large enterprise.
- Strong security and intelligence network across Nigeria a plus.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Security Intelligence
- Organizational Skills
- Workload Management
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Business Communication
- Leading & Influencing
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Awareness
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
How To Apply