Full-time IKEDC: Vigilance Monitoring & Loss Reduction Supervisor Recruitment
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Job : Vigilance Monitoring & Loss Reduction Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting To: Vigilance strategy & Monitoring Specialist
- Will be responsible for carrying out the unit strategic vigilance activities whilst also supporting the Vigilance specialist in the attainment of the unit’s objectives
- Overall responsibility for the BU vigilance activities and deliverables
- Responsible for overall team development
- Provide commercial loss reports of the BU to management.
- Enforce sanctions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Coordinates investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Spot/periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- BU Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for team members/field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Provides Coaching and Mentoring for team members
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Head, Vigilance strategy & Monitoring, BU management and any other recognized stakeholder
- This role requires a first degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering infrastructures
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Sound Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen
- Exemplary Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Training/Resource Facilitation
- Relationship Management
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching skills.
How To Apply