Full-time Immigration Consultant at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates.
The Job : Immigration Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Scope of Work
- To provide Immigration support and assistance to CRS Nigeria Program who periodically play host to international staff and visitors.
The Immigration Consultant will typically:
- Provide CRS Nigeria with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required travel documentation and how to complete this process smoothly,
- Have a strong understanding of immigration, government and border control procedures and operations as well as any related legislation and advice the client accordingly
- Be willing to turnover within tight timelines while consistently communicating with and updating the authorities and CRS Nigeria.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents while crosschecking and ensuring that the information provided by the client are accurate and complete before proceeding for submission and processing
- Maintain strong working relationships with CRS Nigeria and other relevant government agencies
- Prepare and submit quotes and invoices for payment processing according to CRS procedures and guidelines
Services required from the immigration consultant include but are not limited to:
- Processing of Visa on Arrival (VOA)
- Processing of extension of visiting pass (VOA, Business Visa etc)
- Processing of fresh regularization of stay / residence permit / CERPAC Card for staff and dependents
- Processing of renewal of residence permit / CERPAC Card
- Processing of E-pass / Visa (for applicable countries)
- Processing of temporary work permit
- Processing of ECOWAS residence permit
- Providing regular advice and consult on immigration and government policies as requested
- Facilitating processing of policy documents such as host country agreement and other government official letters
- Provide periodic training to CRS staff on changes in immigration procedures, policies and laws
- Provide consultancy on visa processes for other countries
- Any other related functions required
- Previous employment experience with the Nigerian lmmigratiori Authorities
- Prior experience offering consultancy services to International NGOs
- The successful consultant will be engaged for a period of one year subject to renewal on satisfactory performance.
How To Apply
Interested consultants should send their CRS Tender to: [email protected] Title of the consultancy should be stated as the subject of your email (Immigration Consultancy- SERV-001).
Interested consultants should send their submissions along with;
Description of the consultant’s experience and involvement in the Provision of Immigration Assistance/Support to International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs)
A standard pricelist for the various services the consultant is willing to offer CRS (Tabular representation will be preferred)
Evidence of valid registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission/Form C02 & C07; Certificate of Incorporation
Copy of a recent Tax Clearance Certificate
Income tax clearance certificates for the last three financial years;
Evidence of corporate office address, phone numbers, email address;
Bank Reference letter;
Three recent referees for similar work done.
Note: Only qualified consultants will be contacted and invited for consideration. Consultants based in Abuja would be preferrecl.
Find out how much companies pay on MySalar