Full-time Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN): Senior Manager, Research Vacancy
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria. It has over 42,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In the Institute’s quest for more effective pursuit of its objectives, it seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in its Research and Technical Education Directorate:
The Job : Senior Manager, Research
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: The Director, Technical and Education
- Identifying the research and technical needs of the Institute for internal and external consumption assisting the Technical, Research and Public Policy Committee or any other Committee of Council that requires the services of the Department in identifying research issues and proffering solutions;
- Co-ordinating the Institute’s programmes for promoting and developing the science of accountancy and disseminating the output of the Institute’s research projects;
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Masters’ degree in a quantitative discipline from a recognized/reputable university, and
- Must be familiar with computerised research instrument- SPSS; Minitabs and Eview
- Possession of a professional accounting qualification will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and a copy of current Resume (specifying the position applied for) to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.