Full-time Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN): Deputy Registrar (Operations) Recruitment
The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a leading recognized professional body in Nigeria dedicated to enhancing the status and practice of Corporate Governance and Public Administration. ICSAN is the only professional body authorized in Nigeria to conduct the examinations leading to the qualification of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
As part of efforts to re-position the Institute as a key player in the Corporate Governance sphere and improve her rating globally, the Institute is in need of suitable, competent and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
The Job : Deputy Registrar (Operations)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- ResponsibIe for articulating the public relations policies and programmes of the Institute
- Working with the IT Team to ensure adequate visibility of the Institute on all forms of social media and paid adverts on the internet and print media
- Soliciting sponsorship and adverts for the Institute’s programmes from members, non-members and corporate organizations
- Responsible for organizing and making preparations for the Institute’s visits to various organizations and institutions as they affect its membership
- Ensuring that the Membership Department recovers all outstanding payments as it relates to the Institute’s programmes and activities
- Responsible for advising members on outstanding subscriptions and following up to ensure payment of same
- Responsible for the promotion of acquisition of Public Practice License by members and renewal of same at the end of the year
- Responsible for maintaining a record of members’ participation at programmes and the accurate application of Council approved weights to each programme attended by members
- Working closely with the Registrar to formulate strategic policies that impact positively on the Institute for the consideration of Council
- Working closely with the research team to generate burning issues that revolve around the profession and that would impact positively on members
- Assisting the Registrar in achieving the advocacy plans of the Institute
- Responsible for the organization of AGMs, Conferences, Seminars and the preparation/circulation of papers relating thereto
- Responsible for the performance of any other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar/CEO.
- Must have a University Degree in any of the Social Sciences and the Humanities
- Must have at least 7 years relevant working experience with the last 2 being in a Management position
- Must be between 35-45 years of age
- Must be a member of the lnstitute.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Business Development skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Good lntepersonal skills
- Problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.