Full-time Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
myPadi is an online off-campus hostel renting service for students & NYSC members in Nigeria. It is no news that myPadi.ng is changing the narrative of how over 16 million students find accommodation in Nigeria. A hyper-local platform that had a few rooms in one school has now grown to become the largest student hostel booking service in Nigeria in just 12 months of operation with database of over 5,000 rooms in more than 60 schools successfully meeting the needs of hundreds of students faced with the dearth of often overcrowded on-campus bed spaces.
The Job : Integrated Marketing Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ozoro, Delta
- If you live and breathe marketing, be it offline or online, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital and offline channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BSc/HND in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge.
- Work at the Office in Ozoro, Delta State [Accommodation Provided]
- Might be required to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
How To Apply