Full-time International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited Recruitment – Vetting Officer/Dispatch Rider
International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions
The Job : Vetting Officer/Dispatch Rider
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for a reliable Vetting Officer/Dispatch Rider to act as a communication point for emergency and non-emergency calls. You will receive requests, transmit messages and track vehicles.
The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed, especially in emergency situations. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision.
The goal is to enable different parties to communicate well by ensuring the accurate and timely transmission of information.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of relevant methods (CAD)
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- High school diploma
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]