Full-time Internship in Civil Engineering at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
The Job : Internship in Civil Engineering
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Duration of use: 5-6 months
- We offer students of the Civil Engineering degree program (specialization: Civil Engineering and Road Construction / Infrastructure and Building Construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the site manager
- Technical support
- Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover of airfare
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in corporate camps
How To Apply
- Please indicate your available period in the cover letter)
- We look forward to meet you. Please use the possibility of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).