Full-time Invent Alliance Limited: Reconciliation Officer Recruitment
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
The Job : Reconciliation Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Reconciliation Officer will be primarily responsible for inventory and sales reconciliation as well as measuring and managing the transactions received to the company by customers.
- Reconciling production data with raw material input data
- General ledger/ sales reconciliation.
- Accounts reconciliation such as banks, inventory control, clearing, billings.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting sales data.
- Reconcile physical movements of goods/wares in and out of the company premises/warehouse and send reports to the Management.
- Be part of the Company’s Internal Control Team
- Perform auditing and investigations
- Generating weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain appropriate files documentation and data.
- Maintain regular contacts with customers.
- Ensure follow-up action as and when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or numerical field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the reconciliations space.
- Proven experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Strong maths and advanced computer software skills including excel and accounting packages.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- High level of attention to details.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.